1. It’s not the national team or the national team kit
It’s the colours of IDRD-Bogotá Humana-San Mateo-Solgar, who the Colombian Federation proudly announced would be competing in the Giro Del Toscana2. It’s not flesh or nude, it’s gold
There are numerous tweets to this effect from people who have been paying attention. Lycra done as gold effect never photographs well. It’s unfortunate, but…
1. Marianne Vos (Ned) Rabobank-Liv, 2:59:48
2. Giorgia Bronzini (Ita) Wiggle Honda, s.t.
3. Lotta Lepistö (Fin) Bigla, s.t.
4. Jolien D’Hoore (Bel) Lotto-Belisol, s.t.
5. Lisa Brennauer (Ger) Specialized-lululemon, s.t.
6. Christine Majerus (Lux) Boels-Dolmans, s.t.
7. Kelly Druyts (Bel) TopSport Vlaanderen, s.t.
8. Emma Johansson (Swe) ORICA-AIS, s.t.
9. Kirsten Wild (Ned) Liv-Shimano, s.t.
10. Shelley Olds (Ita) Alé-Cipollini, s.t.
#149177043 / gettyimages.com
I interviewed Emma a few times back in 2009, when I had time to write about women’s cycling. On one occasion she called me back from a train in Switzerland, apologised for missing my call – she was in the lab doing PhD work after training – then proceeded to give a wonderful interview…
The final count of the prize money won by teams in the 2014 Tour de France
Lampre-Merida going home pretty much with nothing
France’s Jean-Christophe Peraud crosses the finish line at the end of the 145.5 km eighteenth stage of the 101st edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 24, 2014 between Pau and Hautacam, southwestern France. AFP PHOTO / ERIC FEFERBERG (Photo credit should read ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images) (via France’s JeanChristophe Peraud crosses the finish line at the end of… News Photo 452613632 | Getty Images)
how do they strip two races based on 1 abnormal result ? and menchov only loses TDF results?
or was the JTL biopassport 1 abnormal value story a bit of bullshit ?
because that was the timeline right … JTL evalled by Garmin n Sky prior to abnormal result, signed by Sky. Then tested 2-3 more times allowing biopassport to then establish baseline which flags the first result ?
totally befuddled by this transparency
Tour de France 2014 | Stage 4
#483065277 / gettyimages.com
Between here and the third week of July, it’s hard to think of a more interesting and exciting week in the sport of professional cycling, to use a classic Sherwenism.The Women’s Tour – a new beginning
First and most importantly, the…